We are dedicated to making sure that we handle personal information in accordance with Australian Privacy Principles (APPs), which are contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Privacy Act).
COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION
Iconz Business Solutions collects personal data for the purpose of providing a specific product or service requested by the client. Certain information may be required in order to provide this product or service, such as
- full name;
- mailing or street address;
- email address;
- social media information;
- telephone number and other contact details;
- date of birth;
- credit card information;
- information about your tax requirements;
- information about your business or personal circumstances;
- information in connection with client surveys, questionnaires and promotions;
- your device identity and type, IP address, geo-location information, page view statistics, advertising data and standard web log information; and
- any other information provided by you to us via this website or our online presence, or otherwise required by us or provided by you
The information collected may also be used to inform the customer of additional products and services, which may be of interest to them. All marketing material sent to the customer will include an option for the customer to request removal from mailing or contact lists for any future marketing.
HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may collect personal information either directly from you, or from third parties, including where you:
- contact us through on our website;
- communicate with us via email, telephone, SMS, social applications (such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram) or otherwise;
- interact with our website, social applications, services, content and advertising; and
- invest in our business or enquire as to a potential purchase in our business.
We may also collect personal information from you when you use or access our website or our social media pages. This may be done through use of web analytics tools, ‘cookies’ or other similar tracking technologies that allow us to track and analyse your website usage. Cookies are small files that store information on your computer, mobile phone or other device and enable and allow the creator of the cookie to identify when you visit different websites. If you do not wish information to be stored as a cookie, you can disable cookies in your web browser.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect and use personal information for the following purposes:
- to respond to your requests for consultations, quotes or advice;
- to provide services or information to you;
- for record keeping and administrative purposes;
- to provide information about you to our contractors, employees, consultants, agents or other third parties for the purpose of providing services to you;
- to improve and optimise our service offering and customer experience;
- to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes or enforce our agreements with third parties;
- to send you marketing and promotional messages and other information that may be of interest to you and for the purpose of direct marketing (in accordance with the Spam Act). In this regard, we may use email, SMS, social media or mail to send you direct marketing communications. You can opt out of receiving marketing materials from us by using the opt-out facility provided (e.g. an unsubscribe link);
- to send you administrative messages, reminders, notices, updates, security alerts, and other information requested by you; and
- to consider an application of employment from you.
We may disclose your personal information to cloud-providers, contractors and other third parties located outside Australia. If we do so, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that any overseas recipient deals with such personal information in a manner consistent with the APPs.
We take reasonable steps to ensure your personal information is secure and protected from misuse or unauthorised access. Our information technology systems are password protected, and we use a range of administrative and technical measure to protect these systems. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
Our website may contain links to other websites. Those links are provided for convenience and may not remain current or be maintained. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of those linked websites and we suggest you review the privacy policies of those websites before using them.
REQUESTING ACCESS OR CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you wish to request access to the personal information we hold about you, please contact us using the contact details set out below including your name and contact details. We may need to verify your identity before providing you with your personal information. In some cases, we may be unable to provide you with access to all your personal information and where this occurs, we will explain why. We will deal with all requests for access to personal information within a reasonable timeframe.
If you think that any personal information we hold about you is inaccurate, please contact us using the contact details set out below and we will take reasonable steps to ensure that it is corrected.
If you wish to complain about how we handle your personal information, please contact us using the details set out below including your name and contact details. We will investigate your complaint promptly and respond to you within a reasonable time and in accordance with our legal obligations.
Post: Iconz Business Solutions Pty Ltd, P O Box 6, Lakemba NSW 2195